New York Life - Chicago Region
Sales in Financial Services
Our rapidly-expanding insurance agency is looking for a full-time life insurance agent to join our team! You’ll grow a list of prospective clients, market our insurance products, showcase our offerings to new customers, and help policyholders navigate the claims process. We’ll provide the support network and resources to help you reach - and exceed - your sales goals. If you have a strong drive to succeed, great communication skills, and outstanding customer service skills, we’d love to hear from you. Apply today!
- Outstanding diversity in company culture
- Aid policyholders with the insurance claims process while supervising the progress of current insurance claims
- Onboard incoming and retain existing clients via a variety of customer service tasks, such as appointment booking, and responding to inquiries regarding billing, coverage, eligibility, and insurance policies
- Maintain databases, records, and bookkeeping, ensuring all paperwork is up to date
- Identify new client insurance needs, insurance risk, goals, current coverage, and financial situation by scheduling meetings for new customers, ensuring a personalized experience
- Develop a prospective customer base and advertise our insurance products through referrals, cold calling, networking, and other marketing strategies to secure new business
- Customer service or experience as a sales representative are highly valued
- Previous health insurance or life insurance experience a plus
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED; a Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Current Life & Health insurance license is greatly valued
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must
About New York Life - Chicago Region
New York life is a 176-year company and one of the few Mutual firms in the US.
We are fortune 73 out of Fortune 500 and we are rated the highest amongst 4 agencies.
We help our clients to build save and protect their assets.
Financial performance highlights as of
December 31, 2020 include5:
- S27 billion surpluses (including Asset Valuation Reserve)
- $12.5billion in total dividends and benefits paid to policy owners
- $1.8billion total dividend payout declared for 2021
- Cash and invested assets of over $284 billion in General Account, and total assets under management of $702 billion
- $1.1 trillion of individual life insurance in force in the U.S.
- Life insurance sales of $1.2billion
- Annuity sales of over $13.7billion
- $2.3 billion in operating earnings