Rod Williams & Associates
We are seeking a motivated Life Insurance Agent with a business-minded spirit to identify and convert sales leads for insurance policies while overseeing a robust portfolio of clients. The successful candidate will have served in a related insurance industry role in which he or she cultivated a pool of prospective clients through referrals, networking, cold calls, marketing initiatives, and other proactive sales strategies. If you are an enthusiastic, intuitive, and organized professional who thrives in a multifaceted role, this job is for you! We’ll provide you with the training, mentoring, and support you need to take your earning potential into your own hands. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Update bookkeeping systems, customer records, and sales databases to report your monthly and/or quarterly progress to goals to stakeholders
- Develop and deliver risk management strategies for each customer based on their risk profile
- Maintain and grow existing portfolios by developing and implementing effective and attentive sales strategies that cultivate long-term customer loyalty
- Remain updated on insurance industry changes and protocols to fulfill all policy requirements and monitor insurance claims from start to finish
- Listen attentively to new and potential clients, evaluate their needs and their financial statuses, and propose ideal plan options for their unique circumstances and insurance needs
- Excellent communication, customer service, analytical, and interpersonal skills are necessary
- Proficiency with accounting or sales-related software is helpful
- Working knowledge of the insurance industry, insurance products risk management profiles, and related state and federal regulations
- Candidates must have an insurance license
- Candidates should have basic computer skills and be able to use Microsoft Office programs
- High School Diploma required Bachelor's degree a plus
$125,000+ at plan yearly
About Rod Williams & Associates
We connect families to life insurance plans that prioritize the unique needs of the families we serve. We have partnered with Industry-leading Carriers/Insurance Companies to provide our team with a portfolio of products they can be proud to offer their clients. It is our goal to provide our clients with coverage that truly enables them to live the life they want to live. Each of our state-licensed representatives is an independent contractor and with that freedom, we have the resources to provide a wide range of options like the best coverage and prices that fit every family.