New York Life - Pittsburgh
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
Apply today to embark on a rewarding career in a stable, industry-leading company that prioritizes doing right by its clients! We are looking for a self-disciplined, highly motivated new team member who is interested in helping clients achieve their financial goals and building a great career as a life insurance agent in the process. You will leverage our expansive line of products to develop financial strategies customized for each individual, family, and business you serve. Join us today!
Training, Development & Benefits: Our training program extends beyond the virtual and physical classroom, as our agents learn best by doing. Every office has a dedicated sales-support team, consisting of our management team and in-office sales management trainers, who work with agents step-by-step to ensure they’ve honed the necessary skills to meet their goals and effectively service their clients. We carry those values throughout all efforts across the company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Advisors offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
1- Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
2- Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 7/30/18.
3- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
4- Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
Our new blended training and development program is designed to work with your schedule, and in this type of role that makes all the difference. Our multifaceted system includes:
- In conjunction with in office trainings; a comprehensive and user-friendly learning experience within New York Life’s online portal system that is accessible anytime, anywhere and from any device. Learn when and how you want!
- Once established in the career, Fast Track to Management opportunities for qualified professionals
- Read in full about all benefits for our agents here: https://www.nylbenefits.com/agents
- Prospect and contact potential clients to discuss their financial needs and concerns
- Obtain optional licenses to sell investments and other securities products concerning wealth management and advanced planning
- Create and implement business and marketing plans that will expand your client base
- Ensure effective insurance, retirement, and business planning education through an array of service offerings including high-quality insurance, fixed annuities, long-term care insurance, securities, investments, and more
- Hone your knowledge and professional skills by successfully completing the New York Life training curriculum
- Articulate complicated concepts using superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong values of integrity are a must
- Growth mindset and sales experience strongly preferred
- Must be able to engage your community and tap personal networks to identify contacts
- Strong business acumen
About New York Life - Pittsburgh
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our clients’ interests and priorities. We had over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
- #73 on Fortune 100 in 2020
- A leading company with many agents qualifying for MDRT 2 year after year
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 9/12/19
New York Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity