Farmers Insurance - Oakland
Looking for a chance to achieve new career heights on a dedicated, compassionate team of successful insurance agents? Our insurance agency is expanding and needs the help of a life insurance agent to grow our list of prospective clients and onboard new clients. Our ideal candidate is great with people, a naturally talented salesperson, and harbors incredible customer service skills and a passion for helping those in need. You’ll have an opportunity to help a thriving insurance team succeed and make a tangible difference in our clients’ lives every day. If this sounds like a job you’d love, apply now!
- Expand our prospective customer base and market our insurance products via including networking, referrals, cold calling, and various marketing strategies to bring in new business
- Identify new client insurance needs, insurance risk, goals, current coverage, and financial situation by scheduling meetings for new customers, ensuring a personalized experience
- Ensure all contracting paperwork is up to date while maintaining databases, records, and bookkeeping
- Aid policyholders with the insurance claims process while supervising the progress of current insurance claims
- Customer service or experience as a sales representative are highly valued
- Prior health insurance or life insurance experience a bonus
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED; a Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Candidates with an active Life & Health insurance license are strongly preferred
- Skilled with Microsoft Office
50000 - 90000 yearly
About Farmers Insurance - Oakland
The Ruth Stroup Insurance Agency is one of the Top Farmers Insurance Agencies in Oakland. We have also been recognized as "Best of Oakland" 7 times!
Founded in 2006, our motto is "Fast and Friendly Service". Our staff has over 50 years of experience. We speak 7 languages and we spend our days helping clients understand Insurance and develop policies that meet their needs. Most of our business comes from referrals so you spend you days having meaningful conversations instead of chasing stale leads or cold calling.
In 1928, two men shared a dream of providing a quality insurance product at a reasonable price. In the decades that followed we’ve grown and adapted to meet the changing needs of Americans. But one constant has remained: We have an unwavering commitment to uphold our founding ideals to provide industry-leading products and first-rate services to the customers we’re privileged to serve.