New York Life - John Kelly
We are looking for a life insurance agent with an entrepreneurial spirit and amazing customer service skills to join our fast-growing insurance agency and help our clients achieve their financial goals. You’ll serve on the front lines of insurance sales, helping new customers navigate our products, processing claims and inquiries, and developing an ever-growing lead list to secure new business. If the thought of coming to work every day and making a positive impact on our client’s lives excites you, start your application today.
- Ensure all contracting paperwork is up to date while maintaining databases, records, and bookkeeping
- Identify new client insurance needs, insurance risk, goals, current coverage, and financial situation by scheduling meetings for new customers, ensuring a personalized experience
- Onboard incoming and retain existing clients via a variety of customer service tasks, such as appointment booking, and responding to inquiries regarding billing, coverage, eligibility, and insurance policies
- Develop a prospective customer base and advertise our insurance products through referrals, cold calling, networking, and other marketing strategies to secure new business
- Process current policyholders’ insurance claims while monitoring the status of existing insurance claim
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Candidates with an active Life & Health insurance license are strongly preferred
- Previous customer service or experience as a sales representative preferred
- Possesses outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite
$70,000 - $90,000 at plan per year
About New York Life - John Kelly
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.