New York Life Oahu
Our Insurance Agent role has allowed thousands of qualified individuals the opportunity to step into a client’s life and help them achieve their financial goals while building a tremendous career for themselves in the process. Utilizing our expansive product lines our Agents work to guide individuals, families, and businesses towards the financial strategy that is right for them. That is no easy task, but for the right individual, it can be a truly rewarding career.
Training, Development, and Benefits:
- Our brand new, blended training and development program is designed to work with your schedule, and in this type of role, that can make all the difference
- In conjunction with office training, we’ve created a comprehensive and user-friendly learning experience within New York Life’s online development system that is accessible anytime, anywhere, and from any device. Learn when and how you want
- You can read in full about all benefits for our Financial Professional role here: https://www.nylbenefits.com/agent
Our training program extends beyond the virtual and physical classroom, as our Agents learn best by doing. Every office has a dedicated sales-support team, consisting of our Management Team and in-office Sales Management Trainers, who work with Agents step-by-step to ensure they’ve honed the necessary skills to meet their goals and effectively service their clients. We carry those values throughout all efforts across the company.
- Devotion to its policy owners has led New York Life for over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and clients
- #73 on Fortune 100 in 2020
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 9/12/19
- New York Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time
- Discuss financial concerns and needs during the prospecting process
- Develop and employ marketing and business plans to grow your list of contacts
- Ensure effective insurance, retirement, and planning through an array of service offerings including, high-quality insurance, fixed annuities, long-term care insurance, securities, investments, and more
- Improve your professional skills and knowledge through the New York Life training curriculum
- Secure optional licenses for selling securities and investments products for wealth management and advanced planning
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required to effectively share complex ideas
- Ability to engage your community and leverage personal networks and contacts
- Growth mindset and sales experience strongly preferred
- Solid operational expertise and knowledge a must
- Must possess uncompromising integrity
- Backgrounds in people-oriented careers are a plus!
- Backgrounds in teaching or coaching are a plus as well!
$65,000 - $95,000 at plan yearly
About New York Life Oahu
As a mutual company, New York Life Oahu is uniquely aligned with the interests and priorities of those we serve. We have over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
· A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clientele
· #71 on Fortune 100 in 2019
· Most MDRT members in any United States Mutual company 2019
· Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18