New York Life Insurance Company
We are looking for a life insurance agent with an entrepreneurial spirit and amazing customer service skills to join our fast-growing insurance agency and help our clients achieve their financial goals. You’ll serve on the front lines of insurance sales, helping new customers navigate our products, processing claims and inquiries, and developing an ever-growing lead list to secure new business. If the thought of coming to work every day and making a positive impact on our client’s lives excites you, start your application today.
- Assist current policyholders during the insurance claims process while overseeing existing insurance claims
- Determine new customers’ insurance needs, desires, insurance risk, prior coverage, and financial standing via booked consultations to ensure the best client experience possible
- Provide warm and professional customer service while onboarding new clients and maintain existing clients, including booking appointments, inquiry response, insurance eligibility, claim submissions questions concerning billing and insurance policies
- Expand our prospective customer base and market our insurance products via including networking, referrals, cold calling, and various marketing strategies to bring in new business
- Maintain databases, records, and bookkeeping, ensuring all paperwork is up to date
- Previous health insurance or life insurance experience a plus
- Client service experience as a sales representative a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Skilled with Microsoft Office
$48,000+ at plan
About New York Life Insurance Company
Facts: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor's (AA+), Moody's Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA) as of August 9, 2016. For 62 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other financial institution in the world.