New York Life - Team Golden
We are looking for a life insurance agent with amazing customer service skills to join our fast-growing insurance agency and help our clients achieve their financial goals. You’ll serve on the front lines of insurance sales, helping new customers navigate our products, processing claims and inquiries, and developing an ever-growing lead list to secure new business. If the thought of coming to work every day and making a positive impact on our client’s lives excites you, start your application today.
- Grow new business by generating a prospective customer base and advertise our insurance products via networking, asking for referrals, cold calling, and other marketing strategies
- Ensure all contracting paperwork is up to date while maintaining databases, records, and bookkeeping
- Address existing and prospective customer requests in a prompt and friendly matter, including booking new meetings and responding to inquiries regarding billing, eligibility, coverage, claims, and insurance policies
- Aid policyholders with the insurance claims process while supervising the progress of current insurance claims
- Evaluate new customers’ insurance needs, insurance risk, existing coverage, long-term goals, and financial status through consultations to create a tailored experience that exceeds expectations
- Possesses outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous health insurance or life insurance experience a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Current Life & Health insurance license is greatly valued
- Skilled with Microsoft Office
$70,000 - $80,000 yearly
About New York Life - Team Golden
Team Golden is focused on helping as many people as possible with their financial planning - and committed to the career advancement, growth, and happiness of its members.