New York Life - Pittsburgh
Our Insurance Professional role has allowed thousands of qualified individuals the opportunity to step into a client’s life and help them achieve their financial goals while building a great career for themselves in the process.
Utilizing our various product lines such as a life insurance, Annuity also investment options - Our Professionals work to guide individuals, families, and businesses towards the financial strategy that is right for them. That is no easy task, but for the right person, it can be a truly rewarding career.
Financial Professional role:
- The opportunity to step into a client’s life and help them achieve their financial goals
- Utilizing our expansive product lines our Professionals work to guide individuals, families, and businesses towards the financial strategy.
- Daily responsibility and plan
- Sales experience preferred – an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Desire to help others
- Perseverance in the face of a challenge
- Ability to engage your community and leverage personal networks/contacts
- Bilingual is preferred
About New York Life - Pittsburgh
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our clients’ interests and priorities. We had over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
- #73 on Fortune 100 in 2020
- A leading company with many agents qualifying for MDRT 2 year after year
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 9/12/19
New York Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity