New York Life
Looking for a chance to achieve new career heights on a dedicated, compassionate team of successful insurance agents? Our insurance agency is expanding and needs the help of a life insurance agent to grow our list of prospective clients and onboard new clients. Our ideal candidate is great with people, a naturally talented salesperson, and harbors incredible customer service skills and a passion for helping those in need. You’ll have an opportunity to help a thriving insurance team succeed and make a tangible difference in our clients’ lives every day. If this sounds like a job you’d love, apply now!
- Develop a prospective customer base and advertise our insurance products through referrals, cold calling, networking, and other marketing strategies to secure new business
- Identify new client insurance needs, insurance risk, goals, current coverage, and financial situation by scheduling meetings for new customers, ensuring a personalized experience
- Maintain databases, records, and bookkeeping, ensuring all paperwork is up to date
- Provide warm and professional customer service while onboarding new clients and maintain existing clients, including booking appointments, inquiry response, insurance eligibility, claim submissions questions concerning billing and insurance policies
- Aid policyholders with the insurance claims process while supervising the progress of current insurance claims
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous customer service or experience as a sales representative preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Active Life & Health insurance license is a strong bonus
$75,000 - $90,000 yearly
About New York Life
At the heart of New York Life is a commitment to be there for our customers when they need us; whether today or decades into the future. We have delivered on that promise for 175 years by investing wisely, growing a portfolio of strategic businesses, and remaining true to our mission as a mutual company, accountable only to our customers, not to outside investors. For our customers, that means having the confidence that comes with knowing they can build a better future for themselves and those they love.
We’re looking for decision-makers.
When you choose a career with New York Life, you'll help improve lives and build communities. You'll also deepen your professional knowledge, receive quality training, and may be eligible for a retirement plan and a competitive benefits package.