New York Life NYC
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
Apply today to embark on a rewarding career in a stable, industry-leading company that prioritizes doing right by its clients! We are looking for a self-disciplined, highly motivated new team member who is interested in helping clients achieve their financial goals and building a great career as a life insurance agent in the process. You will leverage our expansive line of products to develop financial strategies customized for each individual, family, and business you serve. Join us today!
Training, Development & Benefits: Our training program extends beyond the virtual and physical classroom, as our agents learn best by doing. Every office has a dedicated sales-support team, consisting of our management team and in-office sales management trainers, who work with agents step-by-step to ensure they’ve honed the necessary skills to meet their goals and effectively service their clients. We carry those values throughout all efforts across the company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Advisors offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
1- Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
2- Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 7/30/18.
3- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
4- Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
Our new blended training and development program is designed to work with your schedule, and in this type of role that makes all the difference. Our multifaceted system includes:
- In conjunction with in office trainings; a comprehensive and user-friendly learning experience within New York Life’s online portal system that is accessible anytime, anywhere and from any device. Learn when and how you want!
- Once established in the career, Fast Track to Management opportunities for qualified professionals
- Read in full about all benefits for our agents here: https://www.nylbenefits.com/agents
- Ensure effective insurance, retirement, and business planning education through an array of service offerings including high-quality insurance, fixed annuities, long-term care insurance, securities, investments, and more
- Present an array of potential solutions using our competitive suite of products and services to help clients identify and achieve their financial goals
- Acquire discretionary licenses to sell investments and other securities products centered on advanced planning and wealth management
- Create and implement business and marketing plans that will expand your client base
- Participate in and complete the New York Life training curriculum to build your professional skills and knowledge
- Savvy business sense required
- Leverage personal networks and contacts and engage your community to identify prospects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required to effectively share complex ideas
- Growth mindset and sales experience strongly preferred
- Strong values of integrity are a must
$75,000 - $100,000 at Plan per year
About New York Life NYC
About New York Life
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, ranking #71 on the 2019 Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from the major ratings agencies such as Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA). *Source: Independent Third Party Ratings Reports as of 7/30/18. For 65 consecutive years we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.