New York Life
Looking for a chance to achieve new career heights on a dedicated, compassionate team of successful insurance agents? Our insurance agency is expanding and needs the help of a life insurance agent to grow our list of prospective clients and onboard new clients. Our ideal candidate is great with people, a naturally talented salesperson, and harbors incredible customer service skills and a passion for helping those in need. You’ll have an opportunity to help a thriving insurance team succeed and make a tangible difference in our clients’ lives every day. If this sounds like a job you’d love, apply today!
- Aid policyholders with the insurance claims process while supervising the progress of current insurance claims
- Evaluate new customers’ insurance needs, insurance risk, existing coverage, long-term goals, and financial status through consultations to create a tailored experience that exceeds expectations
- Ensure all contracting paperwork is up to date while maintaining databases, records, and bookkeeping
- Address existing and prospective customer requests in a prompt and friendly matter, including booking new meetings and responding to inquiries regarding billing, eligibility, coverage, claims, and insurance policies
- Expand our prospective customer base and market our insurance products via including networking, referrals, cold calling, and various marketing strategies to bring in new business
- Must have graduated high school or received GED, a Bachelor’s degree is desired
- Possesses outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior health insurance or life insurance experience a bonus
- Previous customer service or experience as a sales representative preferred
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
- Fearless, positive attitude and willingness to be accountable for results
- Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time-management skills
About New York Life
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, ranking #71 on the 2020 Fortune 100 list.
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, ranking #71 on the 2020 Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from the major rating agencies such as Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA). *Source: Independent Third Party Ratings Reports as of 7/30/18. For 66 consecutive years we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.