Center For Wealth Preservation
Looking for a chance to achieve new career heights on a dedicated, compassionate team of successful insurance agents? Our insurance agency is expanding and needs the help of a life insurance agent to grow our list of prospective clients and onboard new clients. Our ideal candidate is great with people, a naturally talented salesperson, and harbors incredible customer service skills and a passion for helping those in need. You’ll have an opportunity to help a thriving insurance team succeed and make a tangible difference in clients’ lives every day. If this sounds like a job you’d love, apply now!
- Ensure all contracting paperwork is up to date while maintaining databases, records, and bookkeeping
- Identify new client insurance needs, insurance risk, goals, current coverage, and financial situation by scheduling meetings for new customers, ensuring a personalized experience
- Address existing and prospective customer requests in a prompt and friendly matter, including booking new meetings and responding to inquiries regarding billing, eligibility, coverage, claims, and insurance policies
- Develop a prospective customer base and advertise our insurance products through referrals, cold calling, networking, and other marketing strategies to secure new business
- Assist current policyholders during the insurance claims process while overseeing existing insurance claims
- Possesses outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous customer service or experience as a sales representative preferred
- Previous health insurance or life insurance experience a plus
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite
- Must have graduated high school or received GED, a Bachelor’s degree is desired
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Center For Wealth Preservation
Founded in 1851, MassMutual is a leading mutual life insurance company that is run for the benefit of its members and participating policy owners. The company has a long history of financial strength and strong performance, and although dividends are not guaranteed, MassMutual has paid dividends to eligible participating policy owners consistently since the 1860s. With whole life insurance as its foundation, MassMutual provides products to help meet the financial needs of clients, such as life insurance, disability income insurance, long term care insurance, retirement/401(k) plan services, and annuities.