New York Life - Greenville, South Carolina
Our rapidly-expanding insurance agency is looking for a full-time life insurance agent to join our team! You’ll grow a list of prospective clients, market our insurance products, showcase our offerings to new customers, and help policyholders navigate the claims process. We’ll provide the support network and resources to help you reach - and exceed - your sales goals. If you have a strong drive to succeed, great communication skills, and outstanding customer service skills, we’d love to hear from you. Apply today!
- Manage electronic and paper records and ensure all contracting paperwork is kept current
- Evaluate new customers’ insurance needs, insurance risk, existing coverage, long-term goals, and financial status through consultations to create a tailored experience that exceeds expectations
- Onboard incoming and retain existing clients via a variety of customer service tasks, such as appointment booking, and responding to inquiries regarding billing, coverage, eligibility, and insurance policies
- Aid policyholders with the insurance claims process while supervising the progress of current insurance claims
- Develop a prospective customer base and advertise our insurance products through referrals, cold calling, networking, and other marketing strategies to secure new business
- Previous health insurance or life insurance experience a plus
- Candidates with an active Life & Health insurance license are strongly preferred
- Possesses outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
About New York Life - Greenville, South Carolina
New York Life recruits and hires thousands of new agents every year, many of which are established professionals seeking a more rewarding career.
Becoming a New York Life agent is an ideal opportunity for individuals who want to build a financial services business with unlimited income potential, help others achieve financial security, and maintain a flexible schedule. We offer tremendous guidance, encouragement, and training for those who want to take this path.
The opportunity: We are seeking talented people to join our team of professionals. Our nationwide team consists of individuals who are leaders in insurance, financial, estate, family, and business planning.