New York Life
We are looking for a life insurance agent with an entrepreneurial spirit and amazing customer service skills to join our fast-growing insurance agency and help our clients achieve their financial goals. You’ll serve on the front lines of insurance sales, helping new customers navigate our products, processing claims and inquiries, and developing an ever-growing lead list to secure new business. If the thought of coming to work every day and making a positive impact on our client’s lives excites you, we’d love to get in touch.
- Grow new business by generating a prospective customer base and advertise our insurance products via networking, asking for referrals, cold calling, and other marketing strategies
- Determine new customers’ insurance needs, desires, insurance risk, prior coverage, and financial standing via booked consultations to ensure the best client experience possible
- Process current policyholders’ insurance claims while monitoring the status of existing insurance claims
- Manage electronic and paper records and ensure all contracting paperwork is kept current
- Address existing and prospective customer requests in a prompt and friendly matter, including booking new meetings and responding to inquiries regarding billing, eligibility, coverage, claims, and insurance policies
- Client service experience as a sales representative a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must
- Prior health insurance or life insurance experience a bonus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Must have graduated high school or received GED, a Bachelor’s degree is desired
$75,000 - $113,000
About New York Life
About New York Life
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, consistently appearing on the Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from the four major rating agencies: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA)1. For over 60 years we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.