New York Life Greater Atlanta
Looking for a chance to achieve new career heights on a dedicated, compassionate team of successful insurance agents? Our insurance agency is expanding and needs the help of a life insurance agent to grow our list of prospective clients and onboard new clients. Our ideal candidate is great with people, a naturally talented salesperson, and harbors incredible customer service skills and a passion for helping those in need. You’ll have an opportunity to help a thriving insurance team succeed and make a tangible difference in our clients’ lives every day. If this sounds like a job you’d love, apply now!
- Ensure all contracting paperwork is up to date while maintaining databases, records, and bookkeeping
- Aid policyholders with the insurance claims process while supervising the progress of current insurance claims
- Address existing and prospective customer requests in a prompt and friendly matter, including booking new meetings and responding to inquiries regarding billing, eligibility, coverage, claims, and insurance policies
- Identify new client insurance needs, insurance risk, goals, current coverage, and financial situation by scheduling meetings for new customers, ensuring a personalized experience
- Grow new business by generating a prospective customer base and advertise our insurance products via networking, asking for referrals, cold calling, and other marketing strategies
- Sales experience preferred – entrepreneurial mindset, no mile too far
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Desire to help families and businesses to “Be Good At Life”
- Strong business acumen
- Professional business demeanor
- Perseverance in the face of a challenge
- Ability to engage your community and leverage personal networks/contacts
- Previous customer service or experience as a sales representative preferred
- Background in the health insurance or life insurance industries preferred
- Current Life & Health insurance license is greatly valued
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must
- Ability to understand the needs and financial concerns of clients
- Ability to educate clients on how to plan ahead for the future financially so that they are prepared for unfortunate life events/ circumstances they may encounter
- Promote customized ways for clients to achieve their long-term financial goals
- Cultivating relationships, with a view to helping every family member or individual pursue financial security
- Ability to build an insurance and financial practice through establishing professional networks and prospecting for new clients
- Providing compassion and guidance to clients when unfortunate life circumstances arise
- Having a clear focus on developing and maintaining long-term bonds with clients, resulting in trust and continuity of community over time
- PLEASE NOTE: We, unfortunately, can only accept applicants who are either US. Citizens or reside within the United States. We currently don't sponsor US H-1B visas
About New York Life Greater Atlanta
New York Life’s mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions.
We act in integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Ground in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
We have always believed in helping people like you, families like yours, and businesses of all kinds create, protect, and preserve their financial security. Since 1845, we’ve been doing just that.
New York Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity New York Life 51 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10010