New York Life Memphis
The Financial Professional position is a client-based role where you are in business for yourself, but not by yourself. As a Financial Professional with New York life you will guide individuals, families, and businesses alike into the financial future they desire by utilizing our expansive insurance and financial product lines. You'll help solidify your own future as well because you’ll have the opportunity to own your career while being aligned with a company where hard work is valued and rewarded.
- Our new, blended training and development program is designed to work with your schedule, and in this type of role, that can make all the difference
- In conjunction with in-office training, we’ve created a comprehensive and user-friendly learning experience within New York Life’s online portal system that is accessible anytime, anywhere, and from any device.
- Learn when and how you want!
- You can read in full about all benefits1 of our Financial Professional role here: https://www.nylbenefits.com/agents
- We have Fast Track to Management opportunities for qualified professionals once established in the career
- Candidate must be an accomplished communicator with strong verbal and written skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong desire to help others
- It is also a plus if you have strong interpersonal management skills, are a self-starter, and capable of working individually as well as in a team environment
$50,000 - $80,000 at Plan per year
About New York Life Memphis
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our client's interests and priorities. With over 170 years of industry success.
Some of our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
- #73 on Fortune 100 in 2020
- A leading company with many agents qualifying for MDRT2 year after year
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard and Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA).