Bowling Financial Group
We are looking for a work from home life insurance agent with an enterprising spirit and amazing customer service skills to join our fast-growing insurance agency and help our clients achieve their financial goals. You’ll serve on the front lines of insurance sales, helping new customers navigate our products, processing claims and inquiries, and developing an ever-growing lead list to secure new business. We pride ourselves on serving union families across the country. If the thought of coming to work every day and making a positive impact on our client’s lives excites you, start your application today.
- Grow new business by generating a prospective customer base and advertise our insurance products via networking, asking for referrals, cold calling, and other marketing strategies
- Evaluate new customers’ insurance needs, insurance risk, existing coverage, long-term goals, and financial status through consultations to create a tailored experience that exceeds expectations
- Manage electronic and paper records and ensure all contracting paperwork is kept current
- Onboard incoming and retain existing clients via a variety of customer service tasks, such as appointment booking, and responding to inquiries regarding billing, coverage, eligibility, and insurance policies
- Possesses outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Active Life & Health insurance license is a strong bonus
- Previous health insurance or life insurance experience a plus
- Customer service or experience as a sales representative are highly valued
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Bowling Financial Group
Bowling Financial Group is a union-backed company that specializes in protecting American union workers. We promote a high-energy, competitive, and youthful culture in the office. With a 40 year history in the state of Ohio, we have effectively protected millions of families for one of the worst times of their lives. Join us to start making a difference in your life as well as the families that we protect.