Bowling Financial Group
We are looking for a life insurance agent with an enterprising spirit and amazing customer service skills to join our fast-growing insurance agency and help union members across the country achieve their financial goals. You’ll serve on the front lines of insurance sales, helping new customers navigate our products, processing claims and inquiries, and developing an ever-growing lead list to secure new business. Management positions available for those who excel.
What we offer:
- Weekly Bonuses
- Union Benefit Programs
- Residual Income
- Retirement Plans
- Free Leads
- No COVID Vaccine Required
If the thought of coming to work every day and making a positive impact on our client’s lives excites you, start your application today.
- Onboard incoming and retain existing clients via a variety of customer service tasks, such as appointment booking, and responding to inquiries regarding billing, coverage, eligibility, and insurance policies
- Process current policyholders’ insurance claims while monitoring the status of existing insurance claims
- Manage electronic and paper records and ensure all contracting paperwork is kept current
- Determine new customers’ insurance needs, desires, insurance risk, prior coverage, and financial standing via booked consultations to ensure the best client experience possible
- Possesses outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous health insurance or life insurance experience a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous customer service or experience as a sales representative preferred
- Self motivated, high energy, and competitive personality
$65,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Bowling Financial Group
Bowling Financial Group is a union-backed company that specializes in protecting American union workers. We promote a high-energy, competitive, and youthful culture in the office. With a 40 year history in the state of Ohio, we have effectively protected millions of families for one of the worst times of their lives. Join us to start making a difference in your life as well as the families that we protect.