State Farm - Maggie Bringa
Looking for a chance to achieve new career heights on a dedicated, compassionate team of successful insurance agents? Our insurance agency is expanding and needs the help of a life insurance agent to grow our list of prospective clients and onboard new clients. Our ideal candidate is great with people, a naturally talented salesperson, and harbors incredible customer service skills and a passion for helping those in need. You’ll have an opportunity to help a thriving insurance team succeed and make a tangible difference in our clients’ lives every day. If this sounds like a job you’d love, apply now!
- Determine new customers’ insurance needs, desires, insurance risk, prior coverage, and financial standing via booked consultations to ensure the best client experience possible
- Manage electronic and paper records and ensure all contracting paperwork is kept current
- Aid policyholders with the insurance claims process while supervising the progress of current insurance claims
- Grow new business by generating a prospective customer base and advertise our insurance products via networking, asking for referrals, cold calling, and other marketing strategies
- Address existing and prospective customer requests in a prompt and friendly matter, including booking new meetings and responding to inquiries regarding billing, eligibility, coverage, claims, and insurance policies
- I have been in the insurance business for over 20 years. I have mentored many team members into their own agencies. This is the best environment for your training and education in the insurance arena
- Must have graduated high school or received GED, a Bachelor’s degree is desired
- Prior health insurance or life insurance experience a bonus
- Candidates with an active Life & Health insurance license are strongly preferred
- Previous customer service or experience as a sales representative preferred
- Skilled with Microsoft Office
$45,000 - $65,000 at plan
About State Farm - Maggie Bringa
State Farm Insurance is a quality Insurance Company that sells Auto, Fire, Life, and Health products. We are an extremely strong company financially. State Farm will be 100 years old next year. We have been the largest writer of auto insurance in the nation since 1962. 3 out of 5 cars on the road are insured by State Farm Insurance Company. When I started my agency in 2002, I started with no customers. My agency has been a very successful agency since then. We employ a team-based approach to our agency's success. I have 30 years of insurance experience to personally train the right person to be the next best customer service team member. All I ask is to be coachable, have the ability to overcome rejection, and have a good work ethic.