The Cooper 3 Agency
Looking for a chance to achieve new career heights on a dedicated, compassionate team of successful insurance agents? Our insurance agency is expanding and needs the help of a life insurance agent to grow our list of prospective clients and onboard new clients. Our ideal candidate is great with people, a naturally talented salesperson, and harbors incredible customer service skills and a passion for helping those in need. You’ll have an opportunity to help a thriving insurance team succeed and make a tangible difference in our clients’ lives every day. If this sounds like a job you’d love, apply now!
- Identify new client insurance needs, insurance risk, goals, current coverage, and financial situation by scheduling meetings for new customers, ensuring a personalized experience
- Maintain databases, records, and bookkeeping, ensuring all paperwork is up to date
- Assist current policyholders during the insurance claims process while overseeing existing insurance claims
- Onboard incoming and retain existing clients via a variety of customer service tasks, such as appointment booking, and responding to inquiries regarding billing, coverage, eligibility, and insurance policies
- Develop a prospective customer base and advertise our insurance products through referrals, cold calling, networking, and other marketing strategies to secure new business
- Client service experience as a sales representative a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite
- Current Life & Health insurance license is greatly valued
- Prior health insurance or life insurance experience a bonus
$105,200 - $111,200 yearly
About The Cooper 3 Agency
You will know that our team is 100% dedicated to our customers as well as our field force all across the USA. We have a belief that if we take good care of our agents, they will take good care of their clients. Every day, we put our best foot forward with a dedication to innovation, integrity, and ownership.