Rob Simon State Farm
Looking for a chance to achieve new career heights on a dedicated, compassionate team of successful insurance agents? Our insurance agency is expanding and needs the help of a life insurance agent to grow our list of prospective clients and onboard new clients. Our ideal candidate is great with people, a naturally talented salesperson, and harbors incredible customer service skills and a passion for helping those in need. You’ll have an opportunity to help a thriving insurance team succeed and make a tangible difference in our clients’ lives every day. If this sounds like a job you’d love, apply now!
- Determine new customers’ insurance needs, desires, insurance risk, prior coverage, and financial standing via booked consultations to ensure the best client experience possible
- Manage electronic and paper records and ensure all contracting paperwork is kept current
- Provide warm and professional customer service while onboarding new clients and maintain existing clients, including booking appointments, inquiry response, insurance eligibility, claim submissions questions concerning billing and insurance policies
- Process current policyholders’ insurance claims while monitoring the status of existing insurance claims
- Grow new business by generating a prospective customer base and advertise our insurance products via networking, asking for referrals, cold calling, and other marketing strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Candidates with an active Life & Health insurance license are strongly preferred
- Background in the health insurance or life insurance industries preferred
- Previous customer service or experience as a sales representative preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
About Rob Simon State Farm
Rob Simon State Farm Agency is looking to add an additional inside sales team member to our growing agency. We focus on calling out to potential new clients and discussing their insurance needs as well as keeping our current clients up to date on their policies and potential gaps. We're looking for someone with a lot of enthusiasm who's looking to enjoy the work they do every day.