Melissa Miller Group LLC at eXp Realty
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
$25,000 - $30,000 yearly
About Melissa Miller Group LLC at eXp Realty
The Melissa Miller Group at eXp Realty is a leading residential real estate firm serving the Broward/Miami Dade and surrounding areas. The President and Owner, Melissa Miller, has created a very compelling place for agents and support staff to earn a great living and have fun while doing it. Major investments in leads systems, full time support and accountability means you can sell more homes, faster and make more money.
eXp Realty, The Real Estate Cloud Brokerage, is the fastest-growing, global residential real estate company with more than 31,000 agents in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia. As a subsidiary of a publicly-traded company, eXp Realty uniquely offers real estate professionals within its ranks opportunities to earn eXp World Holdings stock for production and contributions to overall company growth.