Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments, and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline their processes. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
$42,000 + Bonus
About SG Associates
SG Associates mission with our clients and team members is in our core values: Create opportunities for growth, educate and innovate, spread kindness, inspire greatness and action and celebrate all wins.
We are a fast-growing boutique real estate brokerage and we have a clear goal to guide every SGA client and team member to build a path to wealth through owning and investing in real estate.