Prestige Real Estate
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Real estate license preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
$22 - $25 hour
About Prestige Real Estate
Ocean City Buys is the largest fix and flip company in New England. Our seller marketing budget which consists of TV, Social Media and Google Ads that allows us to find homes - also gives agents to listing and seller opportunities that we provide.
This is not a standard brokerage opportunity and we only hire the most motivated individuals.