American Fast Home Buyers
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
$30,000 plus commission
About American Fast Home Buyers
We are a local full-service real estate investor with several models of buying/selling houses. We strive to help homeowners find the best solution for their needs. We have a rental portfolio as well as a Rent to Own division. We are looking to grow our team, even during this trying time. If you are ready for a new adventure where you can learn about the real estate market while helping people sell their home, then you may be the fit for us!