Zachary Coletti Team
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Real estate license preferred
$35,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Zachary Coletti Team
Join our fast-growing team of real estate professionals in Vero Beach, FL. Our team is committed to providing amazing world-class service and succeeding together. Come join our family.