Stratton Real Estate Group
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career - come grow with us!
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
$15 Hour plus Bonus
About Stratton Real Estate Group
Stratton Real Estate Group is a Team based out of Tucson, Arizona that ranks in the top 1% of Real Estate Sales in the Greater Tucson Area and #8 Team in Arizona. Not only do we specialize in Residential Real Estate, but we also have Commercial and Property Management Teams that allow us to serve our clients in almost any type of transaction. We also have expansion locations in Oklahoma City, Dallas, Phoenix/Gilbert and Springfield Markets!
At Stratton Real Estate Group, we are on a mission to eradicate the mediocrity in the real estate industry by developing top-notch real estate agents that deliver exceptional service and experience to our clients.
We are a results-based team that has a passion for giving back to Teachers, Veterans and those battling Ovarian Cancer in our community. If you are a rewards-based sales person we have a LARGE administration staff to leverage your sales production!!