Thrive Realty Company
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
$35,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Thrive Realty Company
Thrive Realty Company is a boutique brokerage that strives to be the most trusted, empowering, and results-oriented real estate brand in southeast Michigan. Thrive on.
We have travelers, amateur chefs, business owners, fitness junkies, animal lovers, video gamers, book worms, movie buffs, leaders; and every other variety of people. We have Family people, Single people, Happy people. You make friends here. We feel strongly that culture and like-minded individuals all rowing in the same direction create a synergy so powerful that even your clients can feel it! Join us in our mission to change lives and create wealth! Join a team that enjoys working together. We host game nights, volunteer in our community, take annual team retreats, go out for dinner, sweat through fitness classes, hang out in our modern office, take coffee breaks to catch up on what’s happening, and a lot more.