Thrive Realty Company
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
$35,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Thrive Realty Company
Thrive Realty Company is a leading independent boutique brokerage that strives to be the most trusted, empowering and results-oriented real estate brand in southeast Michigan. #aspacetogrow We have travelers, amateur chefs, business owners, fitness junkies, animal lovers, video gamers, book worms, movie buffs, leaders; and more! We have Family people, Single people, Happy people. You make friends here. We feel that culture and like-minded individuals rowing in the same direction create a synergy so powerful that clients can feel it!
Join us in our mission to change lives and create wealth. We believe at well rounded and whole person will out perform the most talented on Earth. Here at thrive, we focus on personal and professional development. While we can be categorized as fun-loving, we are also the most well trained, focused Realtors and Leaders in the State.
- Abundant Mindset
- Leaders Eat Last
- ThriveWell, not once or twice, but embodied.
- Extreme Ownership