We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Real estate license preferred
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
$23,000 - $38,000
About Dougherty/Denis Team
The Dougherty/Denis Team & Expansion Network at Keller Williams Realty is a leader in Residential Real Estate. We are lifelong learners who believe in serving others and trust that our blessings and success are a direct result of the number of people we have served. As an education-based real estate company, we strive to build our teammates into leadership roles and provide advancement opportunities to those who want to help us accomplish our mission of delivering a world-class experience in the real estate industry. We are on a mission to expand our unique approach of assisting our clients to achieve their life goals by providing exceptional service.