Rupesh Patel Home Selling Team
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Rupesh Patel Home Selling Team
The Rupesh Patel Home Selling Team is a Top-Selling Team in the Upstate SC real estate market. We are looking for motivated individuals who want to succeed at the highest level. We are committed to developing our team members and helping each one succeed. Come grow with us!