Compass/The Barron Team
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers, and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments, repairs, assure offers, and counter offers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our processes. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Be in the office in San Diego, North County Inland, minimum 2 days a week, maybe more and open to a hybrid work model
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Previous experience using real estate software and technology, including Docusign, Zipforms, SkySlope, customer database software, and others
About Compass/The Barron Team
We are a locally owned and operated by a team of experts in San Diego. That’s why we understand the local real estate and why we pride ourselves on being part of our vibrant community. Our real estate team, Compass/The Barron Team, is ranked in the top 1% of all Realtors in San Diego County with over 150 transactions per year exceeding $180 million in sales.