Lighthouse Residential LLC
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Real estate license preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
About Lighthouse Residential LLC
Lighthouse Residential LLC is in the top one percent of real estate teams in Northern New Jersey with over 15 years of successful real estate experience and over $400 Million in closed sales. In the last five years, the team has over 500 closed sales with an average of 26 short days on market and an average sale price of 104% of the original asking price. Our comprehensive knowledge of the local market helps our clients make well-informed decisions.