JPAR Silverpath Real Estate
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
$40,000 - $65,000 yearly
About JPAR Silverpath Real Estate
Company built by top producers for top producers. We are one of the fastest-growing 100% commission brokerages with no sacrifices. We offer leads, coaching, mentorship, training and the top tools and technology. We allow agents the freedom and flexibility to build their brand within our umbrella. Over 150 agents a month are hopping aboard. There is a reason why. Just JPAR it!