Scott Durham Team
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career - come grow with us!
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Real estate license preferred
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
$35,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Scott Durham Team
Scott Durham Team is a fast growing busy real estate team serving Reno and surrounding areas. Our goal is to have the highest producing and most experienced agents in the market! Come join our Team!