Scott Durham Team
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
$35,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Scott Durham Team
Scott Durham Team is a fast growing busy real estate team serving Reno and surrounding areas. Our goal is to have the highest producing and most experienced agents in the market! Come join our Team!