Scott Durham Team
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Real estate license preferred
$35,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Scott Durham Team
Scott Durham Team is a fast growing busy real estate team serving Reno and surrounding areas. Our goal is to have the highest producing and most experienced agents in the market! Come join our Team!