CityScape Metro Group
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career - come grow with us!
Qualified applicants MUST HAVE PRIOR REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE. People who have experience working in real estate, please apply.
This job is a remote position, but the candidate MUST live in the USA.
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Manage the administrative side of the Listing Process
- Implement and improve all systems for the Listing and Closing process
- Make each client feel like they are the only client we have – solve problems, provide service, exceed expectations
- Maintain an operations manual/websites/videos that document all listing and closing systems and standards
- Create and maintain closing processes
- Ensure compliance with our standards and regulations
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Real estate license preferred
- Must have Real Estate experience
- Proactive, goal-oriented, and accountable
- MS Office Suite (Word, Publisher, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Drive/Calendar, Social Media
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: CINC, MailChimp, SlyBroadcast, CTE, Google Business, MRIS, Infusionsoft
$40,000 - $60,000
About CityScape Metro Group
Our company is ranked in the top 1% of real estate sales in the world. We are one of the fastest-growing real estate organizations in the Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland region. This opportunity will not only help you focus on your strengths, but it will also give you the opportunity to earn your financial freedom. Leadership opportunities will present themselves to the right candidates.
We have successfully doubled our business each and every year and are looking for the right candidates.