Marti Hampton Real Estate
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
$40,000 - $50,000
About Marti Hampton Real Estate
Are you ready to fully maximize your skill-set and take your career to the next level? Look no further, this is a tremendous opportunity to build the nationwide presence of a real estate platform unlike anything in the market today. The right person will be in the driver's seat of an established real estate company that provides top real estate team leaders in the US and Canada with the tools to sell homes faster, before the competition, and for top dollar. The CEO of both Coming Soon Homes® and Marti Hampton Real Estate has continuously been recognized as the top real estate team in volume in the world. The right candidate will help lead to a multi-million dollar business and rival platforms such as Zillow, Redfin, and OpenDoor. We are looking forward to hearing from you!