We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
About JankowskiGroup LLC
Compass is building the first modern real estate platform, pairing the industry’s top talent with technology to make the search and sell experience intelligent and seamless.