Castle Real Estate Group
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career - come grow with us!
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
$45,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Castle Real Estate Group
We have been helping people in Arizona find the place where they feel they belong for over 20 years. We are parents, we are business professionals, and we have our hearts invested in our beautiful state. Cultural fit on the team is critical. We are very active in supporting local businesses as well as several non-profits including Phoenix Children's hospital, Local First Arizona, and One Community.