Ogle Property Solutions
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Real estate license preferred
$35,000 per year
About Ogle Property Solutions
We are a well-known Wholesale company right in the heart of OKC. We have a vast range of markets that we are involved with and closing 30 - 35 contracts on a monthly basis. As we grow, we are looking for someone to come in and ensure our transaction process is as smooth as possible for everyone involved.
We love to see, and are sincerely committed to, the success of our team members!