Ron Howard & Associates of RE/MAX Advantage Realty
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A CURRENT MARYLAND REAL ESTATE LICENSE
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
$30,000 - $40,000
About Ron Howard & Associates of RE/MAX Advantage Realty
Ron Howard & Associates of RE/MAX Advantage Realty is a real estate sales team headquartered in Baltimore City, with an expanding coverage area with Maryland offices located in Ellicott City, Columbia, Eldersburg, Fulton, Ocean City, Westminster, Towson, and Seaford, Delaware. Our Team is consistently rated in the top 1% of Realtors in the state of Maryland.
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology, and support are designed to create an environment of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic, and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great Ron Howard & Associates Team member!