The Garcia Team
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career - come grow with us!
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
About The Garcia Team
We are a real estate company with a focus on residential investments.