The Spaniak Team - eXp Realty
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and enjoys working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career - come grow with us!
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
$30,000 - $50,000
About The Spaniak Team - eXp Realty
The Spaniak Team is a thriving real estate team focused on Chicago's North Shore. Since its inception in 2012, we have become one of the top-selling teams on the North Shore and number one team in Northbrook.
We are looking for good people who are authentic and not afraid to make a mistake. We want the right 'fit' for our team. We hope that you see the opportunity and submit your resume!