CT Team at Baird & Warner
We are seeking a transaction coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service and ensuring a successful and enjoyable experience for our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close.
This is your chance to join a successful real estate team where you do more than just earn a living. You’ll be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients.
We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. Apply now!
- Coordinate communication with agents, customers, and other parties regarding all escrow-related paperwork including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Oversee all administrative aspects of buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing
- Input all client information into the client database system, submit all necessary documentation to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Confirm that all documentation has the appropriate signatures and dates so the home sale process is completed as smoothly and as quickly as possible
- Make sure inspections are arranged, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required to apply
- Prior experience in transaction coordination, real estate, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Has a passion for providing great customer service
- Experience using local MLS system as well as Excel, Word, and is quick to learn other systems.
- Self-directed to problem solve unique situations.
- Process all tasks starting from pre-listing document preparation, to servicing active listings and contracts to post-closing tasks.
- 2 years experience preferred.
$25,000 - $37,500 annually
About CT Team at Baird & Warner
The CT Team practices residential real estate within the Baird & Warner brokerage in Naperville, IL. Currently, the Team members include the Lead Agent, Christine Thompson, as well as a Marketing Manager, Social Media Specialist/Administrative Assistant and a Buyer Agent.
Our Team culture includes have fun while working together, respecting each other's talents and contributions and are very forgiving of each other's imperfections. Christine leads and motivates the Team by example and implementation. No matter the position or job details, we are all considered partners and equally valued contributors to the growing success of the CT Team.