Keller Williams Eagle Realty
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
$40,000+ commission only
About Keller Williams Eagle Realty
The first KW franchise in the South Florida region, our bustling office has been the home of the top producers and leaders of the local real estate market since 1987. As part of the largest real estate company in the US, being privately owned, we don't answer to shareholders-we answer to our agents.
KW is the literally home of the Millionaire Real Estate Agent, and the only company which, at it's core, teaches and models the systems and practices of true business owners, believing that the purpose of business is to fund the perfect life. In Q3, KW agents earned $62,408,445 in profit share alone!
If you are ready to take your business to the next level, in a state of the art technology company that believes in a fun environment of productivity, teamwork, and diversity where together, EVERYONE achieves more-then Keller Williams Eagle Realty is for you!