Portal Real Estate
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
$60,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Portal Real Estate
Portal Real Estate is a real estate brokerage that is quickly transforming the way real estate is transacted. The company is led by its broker who runs his own team on track to produce close to $100M this year with just four agents. Portal has been able to achieve this growth by investing heavily in the tools, systems and leads to provide agents the team to stand out from the competition. We are based just outside of Coral Gables close to the Palmetto Expressway.