Acree Brothers Realty Team
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
About Acree Brothers Realty Team
The Acree Brothers Realty Team is the Top 1% Real Estate team in Virginia and was awarded Triple Platinum and Top-Producing Team 2022. We pride ourselves by making the home-buying/selling process fun and easy. We work to make the whole process as seamless and light as possible for our buyers and sellers. We create homes and build communities.