The Loughin Team
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
$35,000 - $45,000 yearly
About The Loughin Team
The Loughin Group is a team of Real Estate Agents who work where we live.
Our mission is to support the people we serve by helping them reach their goals.
We are creating a real estate community by making long term connections through focusing on the people and not the transaction!