Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Must have at least two years of real estate sales experience
$45,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas
Voted “#1 Happiest company to work for” by Forbes
Who you are in business with matters.
We believe that the company we keep can contribute to our lives in untold ways. To help cement this understanding, we’ve formalized a belief system called the WI4C2TES that guides how we treat each other and how we do business.
Our Mission: To build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.
Our Vision: To be the real estate company of choice for agents and their customers.
Our Values: God, Family, then Business
Our Perspective: A technology company that provides the real estate platform that our agents’ buyers and sellers prefer. Keller Williams thinks like a top producer, acts like a trainer-consultant, and focuses all its activities on service, productivity, and profitability.